Yo this is awesome! This is the best game I've played so far for the Heart Jam! I love the grenade jumping mechanic that is my favorite part!
Made for HeartJam 2018 over the course of 72 hours.
Minor Post-Game Jam Updates (04/09/18)
- Support for mobile / touch screens added (not recommended for iPhone 6 (and Android equivalent) and below).
- Viewport height increased.
- Air depletes faster now.
Move: Left and Right
Pick Flower: Hold Down
Throw Bomb: Z
Place Bomb: Down + Z
Kick Bomb: Z (while touching bomb)
Detonate Bomb: Z
How to Play
- Make it to the bottom before your air supply runs out
- Your air supply is constantly depleting over time
- Picking flowers will refill your air a bit
- The world is completely destructible - use bombs to destroy blocks to reach flowers and make progress
- Using bombs & getting hit by an explosion will deplete your air a bit
These are the last remaining flowers of a once lush planet. Try and rescue them as they supply you with the air you'll need to survive the toxic environment they're hiding in.
Damon Bolesta (firstname.lastname@example.org): Design, Programming, Art, Music
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.